Eat yourself fit
Fill up on happy veggies now Here's a small selection of foods that can make you more powerful and happier.
Fill up on happy veggies now.
Here's a small selection of foods that can make you more powerful and happier:
- Avocado boosts your thinking power.
- Broccoli stimulates, regenerates, boosts your thinking power and puts your nerves in a mild mood.
- Green vegetables make you happy.
- Cauliflower helps your brain and circulation.
- Carrots strengthen your concentration and calm your nerves.
- Nuts keep your blood pressure stable, activate your brain and help you manage stress.
- Potatoes put you in a good mood and give you power by stimulating your serotonin production.
- Legumes regulate feelings of stress, boost your thinking power, protect your nerves and lift your mood.
- Bell peppers lift your mood, make your brain fit and are said to prolong life.
- Beetroot stimulates and strengthens your nerves, gives fresh oxygen to your organism.
- Tomatoes help you relax, make inhibitions disappear and protect your nerves.